The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't mind what you guys do, I just know there are many amazing artists on here. So if you wouldn't mind drawing, painting, computer-editing, whatever. I just love to see all the different artwork and especially with my horse being the star =)

His name is Dozer and mine is Megan.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! I hope this pics are good enough. If not let me know and I will go clean him up all white and take better ones! I swear he just loves having pee spots and laying in dirt, doesn't he know he is a light colored horse and everyone can see his dirt?? Ah well, I still love him =)

Thank you!
Megan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o and if you chose the second to the last one, any way you can make his dirt/pee spot disappear from his shoulder area?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are both really cute! thank you so much!
no i don't have any jumping pics. Im too chicken to jump =)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't mind what you guys do, I just know there are many amazing artists on here. So if you wouldn't mind drawing, painting, computer-editing, whatever. I just love to see all the different artwork and especially with my horse being the star =)

His name is Dozer and mine is Megan.

Thank you so much in advance!!!! I hope this pics are good enough. If not let me know and I will go clean him up all white and take better ones! I swear he just loves having pee spots and laying in dirt, doesn't he know he is a light colored horse and everyone can see his dirt?? Ah well, I still love him =)

Thank you!
Megan
See its right here

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
hmmm...i was like..uhh...thats my horses name! maybe she got it mixed up?? idk!!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
hmmm....im not sure, i dont think it would hurt to...we could just ask her nicely to please change the name...

·
Registered
376 Posts
hey im mates with jademansell.
shes like a friend of mine, ikknow her really well.
iwill let her know for you aswel.
ithink it was a mistake becaus eshe has only just started horseforum
as itold her about it and she wante dto have a acont x
she probably just got a bit confused with the names

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
K thank you! Oh and can you make sure she knows Im not mad and that I understand it was a simple little mistake? I would hate to make her feel uncomfortable.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts