Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am looking into potentially buying this horse that's for sale. The thing is that I am going to have to strech to cover the initial price, and cost of boarding and trainer. I am basically wondering if anyone would be interested in half leasing an 18.1 hand Holsteiner gelding with unlimited potential. We would be working with a proffessional trainer, and hopefully the leasee would be able to show with me if they desired. I would do this to raise money, and because during the school week for a couple more months, I wouldn't be able to ride EVERY DAY after school . We could work out more if you wanted to do sessions with the horse and trainer as well, and if you just wanted to ride. I would be looking at something like $250 per month, which is 3 days per week riding rights. (which is about $20 per day) Negotiable either way. Just thought it might help cover cost of trainer and board. Let me know if you would. :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
It might help to say where you are located!

·
Banned
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh! Right! Sorry, New Boston /Goffstown Area . :) And it would actually be 4 days a week. Preferabley the days that I would be in school; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday . But it's negotiable. Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.