The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted several of my mares, but her, she wasnt doing very well, but she is back 100% and very much in foal, for I believe a Feb foal.....She is AMHR and bred to a AMHR Appy. She is registered a Pinto....with one very beautiful blue eye:) So foal watch for her...Im excited... after loosing Pebbles and the drama with Barbie....:)

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
She is a cute little pregnant pony:D
She has very beutiful eyes

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
That is great news! and super exciting. Good luck with the new baby!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is bred to RJ'S Zorro...I had taken pictures of him, but stupid me, hit delete , when I should have hit upload...wish I could find him somewhere else...hes purty...
Hey, Chey, is that you on CL that needs surgery, this is the first thread I came to,, so didnt look at any others if I missed something....If so love the filly...:)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
She's gorgeous!! Congrats! I can't wait to see the pictures of her baby!!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
she is soo pretty!! maybe she'll have a valentines foal <3 :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got pic of Stud!!!

I have posted several of my mares, but her, she wasnt doing very well, but she is back 100% and very much in foal, for I believe a Feb foal.....She is AMHR and bred to a AMHR Appy. She is registered a Pinto....with one very beautiful blue eye:) So foal watch for her...Im excited... after loosing Pebbles and the drama with Barbie....:)

Here he is....thanks Chey, for helping...I could not find him, I called the lady that ad was from 2 years ago.....so who knows now...:)

·
Registered
657 Posts
She has a gorgeous butt ;) I am in love with her! So unique. I can't wait to see her foal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.