The Horse Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saddle

I am looking to buy one! Is there a better place to put this post?
Also, I see you are a moderator, is there a way to reply to you specifically when I answer your question so that you are alerted that I answered, or is my only option to "post a reply" at the beginning of the thread?
If I just generally "post a reply" is there any way for another poster on the thread to know that I am specifically replying to their post (and be alerted of it) without having to quote them? Does quoting someone even alert them that another poster has directly spoken to their post within the thread??
Sorry for all the questions!! Just joined and am used to the Delphi Forums set up....so lots to learn!
Oh, I'm in Ohio!
Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
If you would like to post a wanted add, you need to do so under the 'classifieds' section of the forum.
When you reply to a thread, anybody else that has posted on that particular thread will be alerted that there has been a reply.
If you need to contact one person individually, the best method is via the Private Messaging system.

If you have any questions about how to use the forum, feel free to contact myself or another moderator, or begin a thread in "Talk to the Team" - that is a private board that only yourself and the moderating/administration team can view.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
s

Oh Crud! Found the classifieds but have to post a bunch more before I can start a thread there LOL. Will find time this week to get the replies in so that I can!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts