The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an english headstall and browband to ride in at home or on trail rides. Right now I'm using my show bridle, and I just don't want to ruin it. I would prefer black, but brown's ok too seeing as most people won't see it. lol I already have reins, a caveson, and bits. I may just buy a new bridle if its in my price range. I just bought another horse, so yeah. Post here or send me a message if you think you have something I'd be interested in. Thanks!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump... just in case you didnt see it
I saw it, sorry. I didn't mean to post bump twice. My computer messed up. Ugh. lol I posted right above yours. Probably 35 including shipping. I don't wanna ruin my show bridle, but I just bought another horse. So my bank account is a little shallow.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I am sorry it is a really bad pic. I can get more if you are interested.
I am asking 15? (Neg.)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry it is a really bad pic. I can get more if you are interested.
I am asking 15? (Neg.)
It's fine. But I do have one question. Where the bit attaches is it buckles or snaps? Doesn't matter, I'm just wondering

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
They aren't in the right spot in teh picture, but they are in the normal spot. What I mean is they are inside the nose band (They just went in there when I took the pic.) They are normally in the correct spot.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait. I talked to my dad a little while after I posted that, and told him I was going to get it, but he told me he's buying me a new show bridle before my show season starts. It turns out I don't need one after all....I'm really sorry. :(

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i have one possibly, im getting a bunch of tack and so i may have one in the shippment

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.