The Horse Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a Pessoa, Toulouse, or Courbette CC/Jumping Saddle. 17" seat, not sure about tree (never tried any of these saddles) My horse is a high withered TB. Would love to be able to do a trial ride with it, but I understand most of y'all don't live by me! So maybe we could work something out to where I could try it.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looking for a Pessoa, Toulouse, or Courbette CC/Jumping Saddle. 17" seat, not sure about tree (never tried any of these saddles) My horse is a high withered TB. Would love to be able to do a trial ride with it, but I understand most of y'all don't live by me! So maybe we could work something out to where I could try it.
This is a long shot but- I have many custom Breyer and Resin Horses, LSQ, NAN Qualified, also have several prepped and unprepped unpainted resins, including some rarer ones. Would be great if a trade could be agreed upon.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know someone selling a 17 in pessoa. With cover. $700 + shipping (which is about $40 since I don't have a box for it)
What saddle is it? Pics? Could we work something out to where I could try it?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would be willing to give a down payment or full payment to be able to try the saddle, if it fits I could keep it and depending on how much I pay pay the rest, or I'd it's paid off enjoy it :) and if it didn't fit then send it back to her and get my payment back, I would be willing to pay shipping here and back. And I am outside of Houston. I will pm you my email address.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a Crosby with knee padded flaps knee and thighs blocks... $600 +ship

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I would be willing to give a down payment or full payment to be able to try the saddle, if it fits I could keep it and depending on how much I pay pay the rest, or I'd it's paid off enjoy it :) and if it didn't fit then send it back to her and get my payment back, I would be willing to pay shipping here and back. And I am outside of Houston. I will pm you my email address.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ah, our barn just got back from a horse show in Houston! (well Katy) The owner was not interested in having to ship the saddle back and forth so I posted it elsewhere and it has now sold. Sorry!

Do you have a saddle fitter in the area who could look at your horse's back and help guide you in a direction?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, our barn just got back from a horse show in Houston! (well Katy) The owner was not interested in having to ship the saddle back and forth so I posted it elsewhere and it has now sold. Sorry!

Do you have a saddle fitter in the area who could look at your horse's back and help guide you in a direction?
Y'all showed at Great Southwest? I live about 15 mins from there! And it's ok, it's kinda fun saddle hunting :)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Its by miller it mocks the xl .. I will return if paid through paypal

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its by miller it mocks the xl .. I will return if paid through paypal

So who exactly is it made by? Sorry I'm not familiar with miller saddles ? And do you have any photos of it in natural daylight? (from the side and behind) And what size tree is it?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
432 Posts
Its ian miller Crosby first brother made them reallyyyy well .. its a medium tree its made in england

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.