The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for 1-3 blue or fun colored/patterned dressage saddle pads in new or good condition. The measurements I need are: 22 1/2" for the top length and 22" for the girth. Photo reference here: click. I'm willing to pay up to 28 US dollars including shipping per pad.

I also would like to buy 1-3 pairs of full seat breeches. I am a size 28 and need regular or short length. I'll go up to $30-35 per pair including shipping. I'll take any color unless it's like a crazy color :p and I don't really want black. I need good quality ones that will last for years and won't need constant patching like the breeches I have now.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd also like to buy a sturdy pair of schooling gloves, preferably blue or black. They need to be fairly thin, breathable, and good for riding in wet and dry conditions. I'm a size 7.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By "bottom" do you mean from the canter of the pad down to the edge? If so, I'll buy it. :) I'd rather have it on the larger side anyways. How shall I pay you? PM me!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think that the pad will be too short for my dressage saddle. 20 1/2" is cutting it close. I'll unfortuntely have to pass. =( Sorry!

·
Registered
317 Posts
You might wanna check out my thread. I have a pair of 28R Harry Hall breeches. =]

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
I have this pad. Brand new with tags and still in the plastic. I am asking $35 including shipping in the US if you are interested.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like a great pad! I've actually looked into that brand before. However, I don't think that having a fleece underside is going to work well for me. The barn is so dirty that it'd never be white again. =P

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bought some saddle pads. ;) However, the gloves didn't work out. Here's what I still would like to buy.

1-3 pairs of full seat breeches. I am a size 28 and need regular or short length. I'll go up to $30-35 per pair including shipping. I'll take any color unless it's like a crazy color and I don't really want black. I need good quality ones that will last for years and won't need constant patching like the breeches I have now.​

A pair of schooling gloves, preferably blue or black. I'm a size 7. They need to be breathable, good for riding in wet and dry conditions, and above all, sturdy enough to last me for a long time.​

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.