The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a pair of good quality leather english spur straps! preferably in black and in good shape. i would like to do a trade for them. but would be willing to pay...

things i have to sale/trade-boot pulls and boot jack, childrens stirrup leathers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have spur straps that i do not use anymore. i will try and remember to take a picture of them and send it to you to see if you would like them. already have everything you are willing to trade but i will take any reasonably low offer for the straps:) the only "damage" that there might be on them is lines from where the spurs sit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yay! thats great just like pm me the picture or post them on the thread! i really need a pair for the spurs i am buying :) also how much do you think it would cost. I don't really have anything to trade except for like some random things that no one wants ;) like boot pulls and a boot jack and kids stirrups.

·
Registered
117 Posts
are the stirrups just leathers? or irons too? and if they have irons what kind?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh they are just stirrups, HDR nylon with like calfskin on the top. they would fit a child under 5" the holes that i punched are slightly stretched but the whole above that are fine. i can add pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.