The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so first of all I know this isn't in the natural horsemanship section mainly because that is part of the training section and I don't feel this is training.

So me and my mare Phoebe have been doing Parelli for about 3 weeks now and I have just gone through my self assessment sheet for online level 1 which is all you need to pass level 1 and we have nearly passed just need to work a bit more on the patterns and get our squeeze and sideways games a bit better and then we will have unofficially passed Parelli level 1 :D I am so proud of my mare Parelli has made such a difference in her she used to be flighty and hyper and I thought she was very right brained but it turns out she is actually mainly a left brain extrovert and sometimes left brain introvert it has revealed the true horse she is and I am happy to have found it :D

Shauna

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
thats really exciting ! nice job =]

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys just wanted to share on here with other horse lovers :D Going to work on our online over the next week and see if we can pass level 1 unofficially and if I have enough money at home I might send in an audition to see if I can officially pass :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.