The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
2'9 is what I used to do with one of my old geldings. Haven't jumped in over 4 years now tho(due to injury). Haven't ridden much even on flat for that matter. I have jumped a couple 3 foot fences on multiple occasions tho it won't count because they were speratic occasions.

·
Registered
106 Posts
3.9" by accident. 3.6" on purpose though, :)

·
Banned
593 Posts
5ft with my 18.1 mare =] unfortunatley no pix. i only have 2 pix of our 3 1/2 foot jumps . shes off untill spring .

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
I've jumped 4' something with an Anglo-Arab Preliminary eventer named Legend. He's one of my trainer's student's horses. I have a video on facebook but can't upload it on here sadly :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
In this picture I jumped 3'6 I think.
wow ur realy good i can barely jump small jumps bareback the first time i tried i ended up in the dirt, but Gem realy throws me forward when i jump him so i might do better on a different horse lol

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool highest i have jumped on my boy is 1.40m which is about 4'6 i think? But No pic =( got a few of about 1.20m though

And kinda flat in this as he trotted into it haha

And this is the highest drop i have done (Fred LOVES them! haha) But not sure on height...

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
When I had time to ride every week, I jumped up to 2' on accident as my horse jumped the blocks, instead of the pole which was at 1'. :lol: But I haven't jumped in 2 years as I took a break from English after a bad fall, and am now just riding Western/English for pleasure and goofing around with speed events(not competing).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Highest ever? A stupid dare when I was younger: 4'9..
Highest ever that I did on purpose and did right? : 3'9...

Never again haha, I stick to 3' and under.

·
Registered
641 Posts
2'6 at a show..it was the first time we ever jumped that high..i have only had him a little over a year so we are sticking to 2' right now! i am so proud of him!

·
Registered
361 Posts
The biggest course 3'9" but I jumped my horse 4'a couple of times when he was a sale horse. He is probably maxed out at 4' though he is much better fitness now it might be time to try and see where he is actually maxed out at.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.