The Horse Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i'm ella........ there is no chance in the world that i'm gona get a horse so i was woundering if i could put my god mothers horses in my barn!!!!!! plz i will say that they are hers...... and all the pictures are with her horses and me!!!!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
I guess so, Check with Admin first. Send them a PM. I've got the horses I train in there, and my aunties. But she is truly related to me, unlike your god mother.

Oh and Ella, I'll remind you nicely before someone does it not-so-nicly. Watch the spelling, grammar and the continuous!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Oh and Ella, I'll remind you nicely before someone does it not-so-nicly. Watch the spelling, grammar and the continuous!!!
I guess I'll run in to some problems since I'm from Sweden and don't know properly english... lol

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
I guess I'll run in to some problems since I'm from Sweden and don't know properly english... lol
I think you are fine. I am guessing your English is better than most of ours.

And Ella will be fine too. I think it was more of mention to think about using caps and periods and the like.

·
Registered
13,165 Posts
Welovechinga, you will be fine as long as you note that the horses are your aunt's.

Elina, your English is fine. The problem we had is that many of the younger members abbreviated their words using "Text speak" and that is not allowed in posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts